Monday, April 21, 2014

Eight Weeks Down

Today I have been on the WFPB diet for 8 weeks.  After lunch I went to my Doctor's office to weigh me.  I weigh 379 pounds.  This is a loss of 13 pounds in the last 4 weeks and a total of 33 pounds since I started 8 weeks ago.  This is an average loss of about 4 pounds a week.  My long term goal is to average losing about 2 1/2 pounds a week for about two years.  Then I will be down to a normal weight and in a lot better health.  This is my long term goal and I have a good start.  This encourages me to keep on going.

Last week I read an article in Meridian Magazine by Jane Birch titled "Discovering The Word of Wisdom: Discovering Joy!".  It is an excellent article and I recommend everyone read it.  You can find it at http://www.ldsmag.com/article/1/14213.

Starting next Monday and for one week I am going to record on this blog everything I eat each day.  Then I hope any followers will critique my diet and give me any suggestions on how I can improve.

Forever strong in life

Larry Strong

4 comments:

  1. Amazing, Larry! You keep going strong like this, and you will reach your goal. I'll be there to celebrate with you!! Thanks also for mentioning my article. I hope it will inspire more efforts like yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Janae for your support. I need all the help I can get.

      Delete
  3. Good job dad! Keep it up. As you always tell us, endure to the end!

    ReplyDelete