Monday, July 13, 2015

Another report. WOW!

I have gained 4 pounds since I last wrote in this blog last February.  That was 5 months ago.  I now weigh 345.  However I still feel great and have started to really follow the diet correctly again for about a week.  I have been totally vegan all this time but have not been totally whole food plant based and have had some food that has been prepared with oils.  But I am repenting.  Please forgive me everyone.  Hopefully I started back on track.  In a month or two I will let you know how I am doing again.

I have tried to get all of my family to go on the program with me but no one is interested.  So i will just have to do it on my own.

The only medication I am on is 15 units of lantus insulin about every third days and a 45 mg water tablet each day.  I feel good, but kind of old (78).

Forever strong in life

Larry Strong

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Larry. I know it would be easier if you were doing this with someone, but I admire you for moving ahead in faith and courage on your own. You are setting an awesome example for your posterity.

    ReplyDelete