Saturday, July 26, 2014

Five Month Report

The 24th of July was exactly 5 months I have been on my WFPB diet.  I weigh 353 pounds so I have lost 59 pounds which is about 12 pounds a month.  My A-Fib is under control and I am starting to feel better.  My blood pressure is 112/66 and my cholesterol is 145.  The diet is starting to improve my health.  My blood sugar readings in the morning are between 70 and 100.  I am taking 13 units of Lantus insulin each night before I go to bed.  Next month I am going to have my A1c checked to see if it is coming down.  I will give a longer more detailed report on my 6 month diet anniversary which will be 24 Aug, 2014.

My diet is becoming routine and I think I have everything under control.  Thanks for everyone's support and prayers.

Forever strong in life.

Larry Strong

5 comments:

  1. Sounds great, Larry! I am most delighted to hear that you are starting to feel better. You've been through a lot, but I think it has given you the determination to do all you can to have better health. Love and blessings! Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great example. You set a goal and stuck to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing! Your story is very inspiring to me. Like you, I feel very strongly about the Word of Wisdom and the way it relates to modern research about health and wellness, specifically what is found in The China Study. I wish you continued success and joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Keep it up. You CAN do it.

    ReplyDelete